WINTER WEATHER/EMERGENCY CLOSING POLICY:
In the event of inclement weather or other emergencies, please check the St. Ann Facebook page and/or messages received via Flocknote for the most up-to-date information about specific events.
- For Weekend Masses, the regular weekend Mass schedule is in effect; however, please be very careful and use abundant caution if you venture out! The 9AM Mass is livestreamed.
- During The Week, the following applies:
- if Washington County Schools are cancelled, there will be no 8AM Mass, the Parish Office will be closed, and all activities for that day at the Church will also be cancelled.
- If Washington County Schools are delayed, there will be no 8AM Mass; however, the Parish Office will have a delayed opening, and activities at the Church will be held, weather permitting. Check with the office to confirm your event.
- If Washington County Schools have an early dismissal due to the weather, the Parish Office will have an early closing, and any evening activities at the church will depend on the particular weather situation. Decisions will be posted on our Facebook page and distributed via Flocknote.
- For once a month Family Formation and for Confirmation, a decision to cancel will be made by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday. Decisions will be posted on our Facebook page and distributed via Flocknote.
As always, please use your discretion in inclement weather. You need to do what is best for your particular situation.