St. Ann’s has several music ministry activities. All musical abilities and talents are welcome.
The Handbell Choir and 11:30 Mass Choir invite you to consider joining us for the upcoming year. We need 3 handbell players, and as many singers as we can fit in the loft. Handbell practice is Wednesday evenings at 6:30, Choir follows at 7:30. Our choirs are like families, and you’re more than welcome to join us in adding praise to our Masses. Please contact Wm. Bland, bbland@stannchurch for information or questions.
Adult Choir: Rehearsals are held Wednesdays at 7:30 PM. The choir sings weekly at the 11:30 AM mass from September through early June and at most feast day and special services.
- Handbell Adult Choir: Rehearsals are held Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. The handbell choir for adults performs regularly at major feasts and other masses by providing preludes, anthems, playing hymns, or joining with the singing choirs.
- Instrumentalists: High Places musicians add great dynamics to our worship. Strings, brass, woodwinds, recorders, and percussion are all needed to play solos, in ensemble, and with our choirs.
- Cantors: Cantors lead the congregation in singing during all masses. Cantor positions require auditions by the Music Director due to the level of musicianship and leadership capability required.
- High Places Contemporary Music Group: Rehearsals are held Thursdays at 7:30 P.M. This group enhances worship year-round at the 9:00 A.M. mass and other special services with a variety of contemporary musical styles.
For information about our music programs, contact:
- Music Director – Bill Bland at 301-733-0410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- High Places – Gillian Hollen, email@example.com