TIM Team (Gr 9-12)
TIM TEAM HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH MINISTRY
Who am I? Who is God? What do I believe? Where do I belong? Find your answers together with other teens and our adult leaders! Our TIM (Teens in Ministry) Team high school youth ministry program is open to all 9-12th grade parish youth and their friends. We focus on providing a community of faith-filled teens and adults who grow together, pray together, serve together, and laugh together.
Please contact Lisa Noel at email@example.com or 240-674-5325 with any questions or to place orders.
TIM MEETING DATES/TIMES:
- TIM Team meets the 3rd Wed of the month.
Click here to download a copy of the Monthly TIM Events Sheet: TIM Team September & October 2022 Events
Our TIM Team High School program has (3) Options:
- Family Formation Registration ($70/per family)
- TIM Team Registration ($30/per high school student)
- Individual Activity Registrations
REGISTRATION FOR FAMILY FORMATION OR TIM TEAM:
FAMILY FORMATION REGISTRATION: If you want to register your family with your High School student for our Family Formation program, you can do so at: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/fif-registration-2022-2023
To download a printable copy, click here: TIM Team September & October 2022 Events
Have questions about Family Formation? Click here for more info? https://stannchurch.com/faith-formation/family-faith-formation/
TIM TEAM REGISTRATION: If you want to register your High School student for our High School youth ministry, you can do so at: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/2022-2023-tim-team-registration
Let’s finish off this summer & jump back into this new year right! Come out & get your kickball, volleyball & cornhole on! Cool off in the pool & then heat up with a s’more at the bonfire! Invite a friend, have some fun & soak up the last of summer!
Register Online at: https://osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/tim-team-kick-off-2022-2023
Printable Registration: 9-24-22 TIM Team Kick Off-Permission Slip
ADDITIONAL FORMS NEEDED
- Minor Waiver and Liability: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/waiver-liability-agreement-for-minors-22-23
- Video and In-person Permission: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/in-person-video-meeting-permission-2022-2023
- Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement Regarding COVID: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/2022-23-parent-covid-acknowledgement-and-agreement
- Minor Waiver and Liability: St Ann Minor Waiver and Liability 2022-2023
- Video and In-person Permissions: St Ann Video and In-Person Mtg Guidelines 2022-2023
- Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement Regarding COVID: 2021-2022 Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement Regarding COVID
Still have questions/comments about TIM Team, please contact Lisa Noel, Coordinator of Youth Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 301-733-0410 x105.
In the event of inclement weather or other emergencies, please call the Parish Office (301-733-0410) or check St Ann Facebook page and email received via Flocknote.
For once a month Family Formation and for Confirmation, a decision to cancel will be made by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
During the week, if school is cancelled, there will be no 8 am Mass and all activities at the Church will be cancelled. If school is delayed, there will be no Mass but activities at the Church will still be held, weather pending. Check with the parish office to confirm your event. As always, please use your discretion in inclement weather.