TIM Team (Gr 9-12)
TIM TEAM HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH MINISTRY
Who am I? Who is God? What do I believe? Where do I belong? Find your answers together with other teens and our adult leaders! Our TIM (Teens in Ministry) Team high school youth ministry program is open to all 9-12th grade parish youth and their friends. We focus on providing a community of faith-filled teens and adults who grow together, pray together, serve together, and laugh together.
Please contact Lisa Noel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-674-5325 with any questions or to place orders.
TIM MEETING DATES/TIMES:
TIM Team meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 6:30-8:30pm.
Come to our IN PERSON high school youth group night full of fun, faith & friends!! All are welcome!! We will start in prayer, have some dinner, play some games & have our meeting!! Please sign up at:
https://stannhagerstown.flocknote.com/signup/103523 if you are coming so we have enough food. We will meet at St Ann’s in the Manalis Center! ALL in high school are welcome, bring a friend!! RSVP today!! **Our meeting is from 6:30-8:30. (6:30-7pm Adoration, 7-7:30pm Dinner & 7:30-8:30pm Faith & Friends). You can come for some or come for all. Do what fits your schedule.
Our TIM Team High School program has (4) Options:
- Included in Family Formation Registration ($70/per family)
- Included in the 2023 Confirmation Registration
- TIM Team Registration ($30/per high school student)
- Individual Activity Registrations
REGISTRATION FOR FAMILY FORMATION OR TIM TEAM:
FAMILY FORMATION REGISTRATION: If you want to register your family with your High School student for our Family Formation program, you can do so at: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/fif-registration-2022-2023
To download a printable copy, click here: TIM Team January 2023 Events
Have questions about Family Formation? Click here for more info? https://stannchurch.com/faith-formation/family-faith-formation/
TIM TEAM REGISTRATION: If you want to register your High School student for our High School youth ministry, you can do so at: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/2022-2023-tim-team-registration
ADDITIONAL FORMS NEEDED
- Minor Waiver and Liability: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/waiver-liability-agreement-for-minors-22-23
- Video and In-person Permission: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/in-person-video-meeting-permission-2022-2023
- Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement Regarding COVID: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/2022-23-parent-covid-acknowledgement-and-agreement
- Minor Waiver and Liability: St Ann Minor Waiver and Liability 2022-2023
- Video and In-person Permissions: St Ann Video and In-Person Mtg Guidelines 2022-2023
- Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement Regarding COVID: 2021-2022 Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement Regarding COVID
Still have questions/comments about TIM Team, please contact Lisa Noel, Coordinator of Youth Ministry at email@example.com or at 301-733-0410 x105.
In the event of inclement weather or other emergencies, please call the Parish Office (301-733-0410) or check St Ann Facebook page and email received via Flocknote.
For once a month Family Formation and for Confirmation, a decision to cancel will be made by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
During the week, if school is cancelled, there will be no 8 am Mass and all activities at the Church will be cancelled. If school is delayed, there will be no Mass but activities at the Church will still be held, weather pending. Check with the parish office to confirm your event. As always, please use your discretion in inclement weather.