TIM Team (Gr 9-12)
TIM TEAM HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH MINISTRY
Who am I? Who is God? What do I believe? Where do I belong? Find your answers together with other teens and our adult leaders! Our TIM (Teens in Ministry) Team high school youth ministry program is open to all 9-12th grade parish youth and their friends. We focus on providing a community of faith-filled teens and adults who grow together, pray together, serve together, and laugh together.
TIM MEETING DATES/TIMES:
- TIM Team meets the 2nd or 3rd Tues of the month, depending on the Family Formation schedule. The meeting dates for the 2021-2022 year are: 10/11, 11/15, 12/13, 1/17, 2/14, 3/14 & 4/11.
Click here to download a copy of the Monthly TIM Events Sheet: TIM Team September & October 2021 Events
Click here to download a copy of the Monthly Family Formation Calendar:(No Calendar at this time. Will resume in Fall 2021)
Our TIM Team High School program has (3) Options:
- Family Formation Registration ($70/per family)
- TIM Team Registration ($30/per high school student)
- Individual Activity Registrations
REGISTRATION FOR FAMILY FORMATION OR TIM TEAM:
FAMILY FORMATION REGISTRATION: If you want to register your family with your High School student for the our Family Formation program, you can do so at: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/fif-registration-2021-2022
To download a printable copy, click here: St Ann Family Formation Registration 2021-22
Have questions about Family Formation? Click here for more info? https://stannchurch.com/faith-formation/family-faith-formation/
TIM TEAM REGISTRATION: If you want to register your family with your High School student for the our Family Formation program, you can do so at: https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/2021-2022-tim-team-registration
Camp JoyEl Retreat Printable Permission Slip: 10-16-21 Camp Joy El Day Retreat Permission Slip
TIM Team Back from the Dead Cemetery Walk Online Permission Slip: Back from the Dead Cemetery Walk 2021 | St Ann Catholic Church (osvhub.com)
TIM Team Back from the Dead Cemetery Walk Printable Permission Slip: 10-29-21 Back from the Dead Cemetery Walk Flyer-Permission Slip
ADDITIONAL FORMS NEEDED:
- Minor Waiver and Liability:https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/waiver-liability-agreement-for-minors
- Video and In-person Permission:https://www.osvhub.com/stannchurchhagerstown/forms/in-person-video-meeting-permission-2021-2022
- Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement Regarding COVID: Parent Acknowledgement and Agreement Regarding COV | St Ann Catholic Church (osvhub.com)
- Minor Waiver and Liability: St Ann Minor Waiver and Liability 2021-2022
- Video and In-person Permissions: St Ann Video and In-Person Meeting Guidelines FY 2021-2022
- Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement Regarding COVID: 2021-2022 Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement Regarding COVID
Still have questions/comments about TIM Team, please contact Lisa Noel, Coordinator of Youth Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 301-733-0410 x105.
In the event of inclement weather or other emergencies, please call the Parish Office (301-733-0410) or check St Ann Facebook page and email received via Flocknote.
For once a month Family Formation and for Confirmation, a decision to cancel will be made by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
During the week, if school is cancelled, there will be no 8 am Mass and all activities at the Church will be cancelled. If school is delayed, there will be no Mass but activities at the Church will still be held, weather pending. Check with the parish office to confirm your event. As always, please use your discretion in inclement weather.