Child & Youth Protection (VIRTUS)
All volunteers in the Archdiocese of Baltimore must complete the following requirements on our compliance management system, VIRTUS, before volunteering:
- Register online at VIRTUS
- Read AOB-Statement-of-Policy-012315 online
- Read Code of Conduct
All volunteers who have substantial contact with children at a parish or school in the Archdiocese of Baltimore must complete the following requirements on our compliance management system, VIRTUS, before volunteering:
- Volunteer receives online training regarding child abuse and the protection of children.
- Three (3) references provided, checked, and documented
- Volunteer reviews the AOB-Statement-of-Policy-012315.
- Volunteer reviews the Code of Conduct.
All volunteers between 14 and 17 must complete paperwork and view the Worthy of the Call training video in the Parish Office.
Thank you for your cooperation and support with this process. Please call Kathy Sebrosky at 301-733-0410 ext. 108 for VIRTUS and Worthy of the Call registration instructions.
Reporting Suspected Child Abuse
To report child abuse or neglect call the 24 hr. Child Protective Services Hotline at 240-420-2222.
Please follow this link: https://stannchurch.com/reporting-suspected-child-abuse/